How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
The first step is to call and schedule it with your provider For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
***If you experience any technical problems or have questions about the TeleVisit process, first look at the TeleVisit help file at the bottom left on your Patient Portal. If you still need additional help, we offer free, live chat support, accessible at the bottom of the TeleVisit help page.
1331 Prairie Ave # 2
Cheyenne, WY 82009
- Monday – 8:00am to 12:00pm Closed for lunch 12 -1 then open 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am to 12:00pm Closed for Lunch 12-1 then open 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00am to 12:00pm Closed for Lunch 12-1 then open 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday – 8:00am to 12:00pm Closed for Lunch 12-1 then open 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 12:00pm Closed for Lunch 12-1 then open 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Our office closes daily for lunch between 12:00pm-1:00pm.